WEEK 7 (MTC)



 October 28, 2015

Holy smokes!  This week I had my last Sunday in America, my last dinner in America [Dad edit: for 16 months]!  So weird to think that haha! 

I did have an amazing last week in the MTC though. Last night, at our last devotional, Neil Anderson one of the apostles spoke and the spirit was so strong. He talked a lot about the amazing sacrifice the Savior made for us- and related it to how a mission can be sacrifice for us as well. He shared this message with us:

Anyways- there is no where else I want to be but here, and I felt an overwhelming confirmation that this is the best place for me. That there are people in the Philippines Cebu East Mission waiting to hear about this beautiful Gospel. This Gospel that is such an important part of my life.

I love This church and I am stoked to be serving right now!!  I can feel myself becoming better and better each day.  It's hard to say goodbye to my friends and life here, but I am too excited to feel sad for long...
Love you all
Sister Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment