WEEK 34 (Panglao)

May 1, 2016

I am so beyond excited to speak to you guys!  Mothers Day will be on your Sunday!!!  Probably around the same time that I always email!! Yay!!! it will be at a member's house Sister Annie so thats nice cause more private and reliable than internet cafe. I am very excited.

Just thought I'd share a quote that really helped me this week : 

"Think of the words of our Savior ' No man putting his hand to the plow and looking back is fit for the Kingdom of Heaven' I did not embrace this work hastily;I came into it understandingly, I weighed the subject, I counted the cost. I knew the consequences of every step I took. I have not been disappointed in the least. I compare the Gospel with that of which the Savior and the Apostles preached. I saw what it cost them. I was convinced that the same doctrine must be preached at the same expense, it never did cost anything to support error. Man can propagate error and be popular, but the truth always costs the best blood on earth, not excepting the Son of God; and if I set my standard so high as to expect to be a joint heir with Jesus Christ of course I must not shrink from drinking the bitter cup" 
- Eliza Ann Cheney, grandmother of my current STL, Sister Smith.   

I love you and I appreciate all your prayers and support you have given me, and I know always will give me. I am almost halfway done with this journey and that's crazy to me.. pas pas kaayo yet hinay at the same time. 

I've got way more wacky tan lines and a lot less hair.. plz still love me if i come back close to bald I lose so much hair everyday oh my.  It's awesome :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 
luv
ryry



Weekly pic of Gabriel Lofranco and his sister, Marie (Anna Marie's kids)


Random special man in the middle of the street that insisted on taking a picture with me. He couldn't really speak but we got the idea pretty quickly haha







No comments:

Post a Comment