WEEK 41 (Panglao)

June 21, 2016

Kumusta mu???
Not much to say- I'll write more on Monday.  I know I think I have said before that my new hobby is getting fresh fruit from trees in our area with the local kiddos.  This week was funny.  I'll send pics\ vid.
Also had Bohol missionaries conference which was fun and uplifting.  We sang a "Armies of Helaman" duet to say goodbye to President Tanner and it literally brought me back to when I was 14 at EFY for the first time and felt the Spirit.  This time I felt the same even though I was singing it with a whole different army people on the other side of the world--yet the same beautiful feeling.  It was great.
My companion is like a chess champion and finally got her hands on a chess board but was sad to find out that I am not much competition.  Literally she beats me in a matter of minutes.  I am trying to convince her to keeping our little free time to finishing our companionship painting.
The Cababahays are doing awesome, their baptism was pushed again so they could save money... July 9. They are doing super good.  They had another argument except this time instead of brother getting really mad like he used too he said a prayer and calmed himself down and they fixed whatever was the problem.  It was great to hear and they are very anxious to be baptized. We are also very anxious for them as well...
Well, it's not summer anymore which means everyday we see all the cute children in their uniforms walking home from school- they are my favorite to talk too. Also not as hot- just rainy and muddy!!! and mosquito-y eew
luv you !!! 

Yum munga success!!
Last day with Pres. and Sister Tanner.. next mission pres. arrives next week
awee my Liloan friendzzz <3

Nanay Fortunata, Bro. Macabane, Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment