WEEK 61 (Sagbayan)

November 16, 2016

Wohoo, transfers done and I'm still in Sagbayan!! YAY!  No surprises there cause I'm still training.. But still I am very happy, because you never know.... 

Christmas in Sagbayan! We are so happy. The other sisters got pulled out and replaced with elders so we will busy helping with some of their recent converts. Busy busy busy, just how I like it.

Sister Anderson and I are doing great. We love our area and have been always on the go looking for new investigators. Apple and Jezel are doing awesome, they will be baptized together next weekend! We are excited for them, and love them a lot.

Tomorrow Elder Cook of the Quorum of Twelve Apostles is coming to our mission- I am so excited to meet him! Everyone here thinks we are related...  
I'll just send pictures- they will better explain our week. 

Found this little guy in my bed.  All those years catching lizards with Matt paid off



Trisome before transfers


Relief Society of Sagbayan


Jamaica - she rode bikes and worked with us all day hehe luv her

when your camera is stolen.. love it!
baboy (pig) feast!    

Good Ice Cream (it's very rare here)!
 
Monkey!
 

Puppy face!
Puppy butt!



No comments:

Post a Comment