WEEK 72 (Danao)

January 29, 2017



Another busy week.
I got to go on exchanges with my BFF Sister Samoya !!  It was so fun!!!  Also another new missionary from Sister Anderson's batch. We tracted the whole day and found some really cool potential investigators!!  It's fun helping in other Sisters' areas.  But during that exchange we had another Sister have like an allergic reaction and Sister Maughan was in Bohol, so me and Sister Leopoldo (I was on exchanges) spent a lot of time going back and forth with medicine and stuff..  It was tiring but it feels so good to serve these Sisters I love! 

The missions worldwide have lots of changes. Our schedule is way different now and we choose way more what our day will be like and how we use our time.  Lots more agency- it's interesting and I'm grateful for a living prophet that receives revelation from the Lord. 

Well, I am very busy- we had 9 investigators at church yesterday! and Sister Joy passed her interview so her baptism will be this Saturday!  This will kick off our weekly baptisms and hopefully it will never end!!! SALIG LANG :) 
love you all! 
Sister Cook 
I'm sorry I'm too lazy to send pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment